Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beautiful Cozy English Country Cottages and Gardens Free Images for your ATC,Scrap booking and creating

Are you all snug in your own cottage? I just need some hot tea and my cozy socks on and I will be comfy. It is cool and has rained. No air conditioner for awhile now. Wondering if the sun will be out today. Both my kitties have found a warm spot and do not want to get out of bed.
First I Love your comments thank you, thank you.This blogging continues to be so fun. 
A little bird told me that Cathie Holden from "Just Something I Made " payed a visit to The Legacy!!! If I had been there I would have embarrassed myself and made such a fuss. After all She is a very special blogger indeed. Today I have cozy cottages for you. All the pictures of English cottages I have at the moment. So make good use of them until more turn up.
I am happy now, today and am gratefully so. Hope you are too.
 .
Much love as always, Louise

6 comments:

Janie @ Romantic Domestic said...

Beautiful images.

Janie
Romantic Domestic

Diane said...

FABULOUS!!!

LOVE these landscapes! I will use them for card fronts & use my FlowerSoft on them!

TY, TY, TY!!! These are SO hard to locate on the web!

Many blessings to you & all your endeavors!

D :)

Sheila A. said...

I love your cottages, Louise! Thank you for sharing.

Annette said...

How pretty, thank you for taking the time to post the Cottages, love your site. xoAnnette

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi - this is my first visit and just signed up to follow you. Love these images! Thank you for posting them - I will be able to use them for some cards.

P.S. I *LOVE* buttons too :-))

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I have a sweet friend who ADORES cottages too. I am going to send her your blog.

Rose