Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Best Antique Fall Postcards.Free Clip Art For You.

Hi everyone! Oh my you all really liked my last post! Thank you for all the comments to let me know! I have a few more in my files for a future post.
Most of the antique and vintage postcards I come across feature spring and summer flowers or holly. It was so exciting to find some with lovely brown fall leaves and white flowers.Perfect for today's post. I can't decide if the white rose or chrysanthemum one is my favorite. I just love them both. Hope they find their way into your scrap booking,collage,cards, tags and artist trading cards.If you are a collector these are Tuck's early 1900's postcards.
Wearing warm cozy socks/slippers and drinking hot tea are becoming a daily habit again. The Japanese Maple outside my window has turned a nice burgundy red. We are even getting some rain today.Enjoying the crispy fall air and changing landscape is inspiring. I should work on my Thanksgiving wall hanging. I have been stashing lots of fabric in rich browns, golds and greens way for awhile.
Get all warm and comfortable and create something beautiful.
 Much love as always, Louise
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!(October 17)
The message is so pretty.

6 comments:

marda said...

Love the colors on these postcards..great for fall cards.

morkaren said...

Dejlige "gammeldags" postkort. knus morkaren.

thea said...

ooh, fab! Thank you!

thea.
(spoonfulzine.com)

Unknown said...

Un grand merci, ces images sont fabuleuses, j'adore les coloris.

Unknown said...

Un grand merci pour ces image fabuleuses aux couleurs si chaudes.

Pat C. said...

Oh, I do love these so!! Thank you.: ) xoxo